25 May 2012

Psst!

Happy Friday!  For those of you who have been dying to see what I've been up to on the press, there is finally some photographic evidence!  

First project.


Head over to Marta's blog for a few details and pictures of my first job.  I'll be back to elaborate on the process and the hiccups (both expected and unexpected) I experienced as a totally naive printer.Collaborating with Marta and Emily was probably the best decision I made for my first letterpress project. I am literally wringing my hands waiting to start on something new.  Perhaps something for you?

7 comments:

siberianluck said...

Those look great! Can I get a pic from the d40? ;-)

michelle said...

As a lucky recipient of one of these invitations, I can say how wonderful they are in person! The card stock is amazing, and I was drooling over your letterpress magic.

Sarah said...

Absolutely beautiful! Now I just have to think of something you can letterpress for me... Can you email me some rates for business cards?
sarahmelisse@gmail.com

Hannah said...

Hooray, hoorah! They look fantastic. I am so thrilled for you. (...and I can't wait to collaborate as you suggested. Let's chat soon.)

{natalie} said...

miranda! they are so awesome. i am so impressed that yo have just jumped in on the letter pressing and it's working out. i love it. i don't know what i could have you press but i'll think of something!

Katharina said...

This is so great! Way to get your hands in there and inking!

Elise Kunkel said...

Hi I left you a comment/question on your DIY play kitchen blog but didn't know if you check old blogs regularly. Wondering how you connected your "faucet" and also what kind of spray shellac you used to keep your painting details from running. Did you use latex for the black/white detail, or just acrylic craft paint for that part?

Related Posts with Thumbnails